The kitchen is the heart of the home. When we're at home, we spend up to 75% of our time in the kitchen. In addition, the kitchen is where we created memories with family and friends.
- Refacing is a replacement process that utilizes your current cabinets
- It's a simple process that typically takes only 3-5 days!
- It's a great way to quickly change the look of any room without paying for a huge remodeling project
Is Refacing the Right Choice for Me?
To determine if refacing is the right choice for you, ask yourself these questions...
- Is my kitchen outdated in style or color?
- How effective is the functionality of my kitchen?
- Do my drawers open - full extension?
- Are my countertops outdated? Is it time to replace, add to, or extend the island?
- Is the material peeling off my existing cabinets?
- Am I ready to have soft-closing hinges and the best materials in the industry for a reasonable cost?
- Do I want to impress family and friends without the inconvenience of a major remodel?
- Am I ready of have that "WOW" factor in my home?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions...
We have the solution for you!
- The opportunity to choose any color and over 120 door styles
- Refacing is cost-effective - instead of getting new, pre-fabricated cabinets, refacing gives you a new look at a fraction of the cost
- Refacing upgrades the resale value of your home
- During the refacing process, you will be able to utilize the room that is being refaced, e.g. the kitchen!
- Why replace when you can reface?
- Replacing your cabinets is a significant cost while refacing is much more reasonable!
- We have a showroom with various displays available for you to see in-person
- With refacing, you have the opportunity to make inexpensive changes to increase the functionality of your kitchen - for example, changing a Lazy Susan into three deep drawers or changing swinging doors into drawers
- These are simple, ergonomic changes that can be made to help the body move in less strenuous ways around the kitchen